Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idol!

My sister-in-law Kami and I went to the American Idol Live concert!  It was so much fun!  Here are a few of the pictures we took!

Chikezie

Ramiele



Michael Johns

Kristy Lee Cook

Carly Smithson

Brooke White

Jason Castro

Syesha Mercado

Kami and I had pretty good seats!  


It was so funny when David Archuleta came out!!  The crowed went from screaming pretty loud, to absolutely killing my eardrums!!  He was so sweet and even got a little teary!



Ah yes.... David Cook!!! Yes please! ;-)  What a great musician.  Obviously a great choice for The American Idol!  He also did a phenomenal job!!
Rockin out to David Cook!


The Encore!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! haha.. apparently i was a little excited for david cook! "that was the best night..ever!!" LOL! xoxo..

Anonymous said...

Ok your seats were way better than ours haha!So its probably better you didnt buy mine. Anyway, I had a blast at the concert too! Check out my pics with the Idols! SO FUN! Im glad everything is ok with your son!

Cassie said...

You are a nerd.

Cassie said...

You are a nerd.

AnneMarie said...

HOW FUN! What is up with Shiesha's hair?

Heather said...

how awesome! that looks like it was soo much fun!

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Ha Ha Ha, I totally loved that you went to this concert. I actually watched this season, I know.... I am a nerd too Cass, but when you don't sleep you need things to watch :) Anyway, I am glad you girls had fun!!