Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Filled Weekend

This weekend was very packed, and very fun!  We started it on on Saturday morning attending the Highland Scotland Games at Thanksgiving Point.  It was very different from anything I had been to, and a lot of fun!  I took Addie and Carson with me.  
We went with Anne-Marie and her boys who Adalie is in love with by the way!  Her favorite thing to do was go through this blow up obstacle course.

(Adalie & Cian)

Citrine
Then Tony came and got the kids and I had a performance with Anne-Marie and Citrine.  It was great!  (pay no attention to the Ocean's Apart banner behind us!)

That night we took off to watch a Scottish Band.
(Christine and myself)

(Anne-Marie, Val & Christine)

We had an absolute blast!  I LOVE these girls!

Fathers Day
Last year we did a big surprise breakfast in the canyon for Mother's Day, and my dad was out of town.  So we decided this year we would surprise him!
Our group gift was this cool fire pit for the back yard and this incredible gift basket my sister Jenn put together!  It included: camping chairs, roasting sticks, all of the ingredients for Smores, color changing flames... etc!

I just love this picture of Caroline and Liam!


Jenn holding her paralyzed dog and Carson!

Addie & Papa sharing flowers they picked on their nature walk

Carson was making the most hilarious faces all morning!

Later that evening we went to my grandparents Smith's house. I tried to get some pictures of the kids, but they weren't going to cooperate! So here is what I got!

My baby girl and Me!
Then tonight, I went down to Lehi to spend the evening with my friends Greg & Cynthia Dean and their two kids!  Adalie and Elli were playing SO cute together!  I love this picture of them blowing bubbles in their water and laughing their heads off!! SO CUTE!

6 comments:

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

CUTE CUTE!! Hey, aren't you performing at Saratoga Splash this weekend?!? You better let me know when and where because I am coming for sure!!!! Love Ya!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Looks like some fun! Your kids are so cute!

Danielle&Lincoln said...

Lizz that picture of you and Addie is BEAUTIFUL. That picture should be blown up! Love you

Brittany said...

Did I tell you we have a new blog? This will take you there!!

Thekrogwoman said...

Darling, darling picture of you and Addie!! I can't believe all the stuff you have been through!!! You are such a trooper. Best of luck to you and your cute family with all the 'rainy days'. I hope everything turns out bright!!

Heather said...

SOOO much fun! looks like you guys are having such a great summer! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS!!!

that is a cool prize that camping stuff! LOVE IT ALL! so cute!

looks like soo much fun!!!