Sunday, June 1, 2008

Huge Update of Randomness

My computer is broken and I haven't been able to get a lot of these photos off my camera until today! So excuse the long random pictures... but here are a few things that have been going on in the last 3 weeks!
I'll start with the most recent. Yesterday the kids and I went down to Lehi to play with their cousin Gage and my brother Pete and sis-in-law Kami. We took the kids to the park and they had a blast!


Adalie learned how to "spider" is on the swing and would not let Kami get off!!


He looks like such an old man in this picture! I love it!!

With everything at the park they could have played with, Gage and Carson picked the rocks!

Anne-Marie Hildebrandt
I got to go hear Anne-Marie record one of her new arrangements. It was very cool! She is absolutely AMAZING!

A few weekends ago Anne-Marie and I took the kids and her boys to the Gateway Fountains. Adalie loved it!! Carson... not so much!


Hair Extensions
A lot of people have asked me how Tiff does my hair extensions. Here are a few pictures of the process!!! She is FANTASTIC!!!!



Last but not least...
Mother's Day Weekend Girls Night
I am definitely the last one to get this post up! For Mother's Day weekend Tiff, Kat, Brooke, Keelee, Melissa & myself spent the night down town! It consisted of EVERYTHING! From pillow fights....

to drunken men on the streets on huge bikes???......

To running the "Race for the Cure" 5k.

These girls are incredible!!! Thanks ladies... I had such an awesome time and can't wait to do it again!!!

8 comments:

SkylineHIghClassOf2000 said...

Lizz- what salon do you go to and how much does she charge...i really want those...it looks great!

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Fun pictures. I love the ones at the park. I am very jealous about your girls weekend, it sounds like so much fun! So, when are we going to plan one?

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

i love the random picture posts...i'm the king of those :o) love the extensions...you are so adorable!! and your kids are darling--love your little family. I'm so sorry to hear about cute little Addie... hows that looking? any updates? I miss you!!!!

Brooke said...

Nice extensions! I feel like I haven't seen you forever!!! We need to get together soon.

Brittany said...

Fun pictures! We should all get together and do something other than choir soon! Just who ever wants to come. Kids...no kids...whatever!

Bryan and Haylie said...

Lizzy, it's good to see you're getting a little play time amongst all the health trauma. remember how like 6 months ago we talked about hanging out? we should start talking about that again. :)
-Haylie

Heather said...

OH MY! LOVING the hair extensions! HOW beautiful they are! I LOVE THEM! so darling!

Looks like the kids have been having TONS Of fun! SOO Great! And, sounds like you had a great time too!!!! you guys are such a fun family!

Keelee said...

Dude I miss you!! I;m loven your hair that long!!!