Tuesday, July 1, 2008

8 Years!

So, I know I am a day late, but I didn't have any of these photos with me yesterday! Although we no longer "celebrate" it, yesterday was our 8 year anniversary of being together! Not married... but when we started dating. I especially wanted to post these pictures because we look like we are 13 years old and I think they are hysterical!!! We were 18 and 19 years old when we started dating.
We dated long distance for 6 months, seeing each other twice in that time period. Then, Tony came home for Christmas and we packed up my little Saturn and I made the move to San Diego! We got engaged on our 1 year anniversary and married 4 months later!
There is no doubt that we have had our ups and some very dramatic downs, but we always manage to pull through. We have been given something very special!
I love you Tony!

9 comments:

erin and shaun said...

Congrats you guys! Those pictures are pretty hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Congrats!

Zach and Sara said...

ha ha, those pictures make me laugh. Do you remember when we sat at your house one night and went through 1000's of pictures of when you and Tony dated? Good times. Now we are only acquaintances! Just kidding...kindof! I love you and hope everything is going well.

Danielle said...

You both look so young...pretty darn cute though.

Tiff and Rand said...

Wow, you do look young! Maybe I should post some of Randy and I...at 16! Ha, that'd be pretty funny. You guys were adorable then and are adorable now! Very impressive! hehe. Love you!

Josh and Tracy Wilson said...

Ohhhhhh, you guys look so little, how cute!!! If you are feeling better I think we need to play!! Do you guys have plans for the 4th? I know you probably do by now. But, if you don't you guys should come over for a BBQ and fireworks or something :)

Heather said...

This is so darn cute! i love all the pictures! congrats! that is awesome!!! i can't believe you guys started dating soo young! you guys Do look like babies! SO cute!

Bryan and Haylie said...

that is one of the cutest things i've ever seen! you guys look so happy and in love!

Unknown said...

and to think i was married 8 years ago at 18...it's crazy how young we all were when we took the dive...it seems that most people are age got married sooo young!!!